Вы используете устаревшую версию интернет браузера, для полнофункционального пользования сайтом, рекомендуем Вам обновить свой браузер! Ниже приведены ссылки.
         
Загрузка...
Литературные юбиляры

ШШмелев.jpg

3 октября — 145 лет 
со дня рождения 
русского писателя 
Ивана Сергеевича Шмелёва 
   (1873–1950)    




Абрамов Роман, Колганова Ксения


Репортаж о подведении итогов здесь
Итоги конкурса здесь
Список участников здесь

We want to tell you about the city of Nizhny Tagil, which was founded in 1722 Demidov dynasty, who are known for their iron. We want to tell you about the sights of the city, along the tram lines.

First of all, we suggest you to go to the eastern part of the city, it is Dzerzhinsky district, on which runs the 10th route. The District was established in 1933. It was built within one of the core enterprises - Research and Production Corporation "the Ural Railway Carriage Plant". Then, reseeding of the 12th route we offer to get to the Tagilstroevsky district, that was founded 10 years later, it also has a city-forming enterprise - Nizhny Tagil Metallurgical Combine. We can go to Tagilstroy on the 4th “A” and 5th routes. Then, we offer to go before the line on the Galliano - Gorbunovsky array, where our tour will be finished.
С1.JPGС2.JPG
The first sight is the Palace of the Culture named Okunev (the 10th route, station “Vagonostroiteley”). The Palace of the Culture named Okunev was opened the 5th of November in 1958, its area is over 10,000 square meters. The auditorium can accommodate 900 people. This palace was to be built in St. Petersburg, but the director The Ural Railway Carriage Plant – I. V. Okunev got to the palace was built in our city. Probably because of it, this place is now called the Palace Square. Now in the palace are numerous performances, there are reading and sports halls, a lot of additional training with the youth.
С3.JPGС4.JPG
The second sight is the Ice Palace (Station of Polyclinics, the 10th route). The Ice Palace of Sports by name of V.K. Sotnikov was commissioned in January 10; 1987.It is the unique architectural structure. Its chief designer was the architect V.M. Tsvetkov. Addition of Tagil builders the construction was attended by experts from Kharkiv, Donetsk and Chelyabinsk and workers in all departments of the Ural Railway Carriage Plant. Nowadays, the Ice Palace by name of V. K. Sotnikov is the Ice Arena of 30 * 60 meters, while it can be visited by more than 5,000 spectators. There are 162 sq.m.: gym, sauna and swimming pool. For residents of the district and the city there are the groups of athletic gymnastics, running massive ice skating with a large base of rental skates in the Palace.
С5.JPGС6.JPG
The third sight is the Glory Square (the 10th route, station with the same name). May 9, 1968 opened a memorial dedicated to the memory of the citizens of Dzerzhinsky district, who died in Great Patriotic War. The authors of this complex are sculptors V. Stekanov and I. Bogoliubov. The complex arises on place of the cemetery where were buried the inhabitants of the area who worked during the war. In 1970, at the foot of Stella was lit an eternal flame. 20 years after the discovery of the complex in this area was opened a monument to soldiers killed in Afghanistan. At this place often are held meetings dedicated to the memory of the fallen soldiers during the war.

The fourth sight is the Tank builders’ Square (the 10th route, station with the same name). In September 10, 2004 a monument was unveiled to the creators of the T-72, it is a place called "The Square of Tank builders". The decision about the name of the memorial place was made in the year of the 70th anniversary of "the Ural Railway Carriage Plant" - the company that issued more than 90,000 combat vehicles, including a leading position of T-72 was occupied. Tagil experts have released 36,000 tanks of this modification.T-72 was the "visiting card" of "the Ural Railway Carriage Plant" and the Ural Transport Engineering Design Bureau.
С7.JPGС8.JPG

Then, reseeding of the1st, the 8th or the 12th routes we offer to get to Tagilstroevsky district.
The fifth sight is NTISW (the 5th route, station of control plant). Nizhny Tagil Iron and Steel Works are located in the Middle of the Urals, in the city of Nizhny Tagil - in the heart of the Ural Mountains, on the border between Europe and Asia. There is one of the oldest mining and metallurgical center of Russia, which emerged in the early 18th century. Construction of the plant began in 1720 and the first iron was obtained in December 25, 1725.Nizhny Tagil plant was far ahead in performance, cost and quality of the iron such plants as the plants in Central Russia and the Nevyansky plant.
С9.JPGС10.JPG

The sixth sight is the Palace of culture NTISW (the 4th “A” route, station with the same name). The opening of the Palace of Metallurgists, designed by the architect of the RSFSR Honored Vladimir Emelyanov, was in May 1952.Its construction has become a kind of promotion of the Soviet government for its contribution of metallurgists for the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. The sculptures of blast furnace and steelmaker, prototypes of which were working of NTISW are installed in front of the building. In the year of its opening, the Palace was awarded as the best works of architecture of the RSFSR and got the first prize of the Council of Ministers. At the present time in The Palace of Culture NTISW there are creative teams, including vocal and folklore ensembles, studios of sports and ballroom dances, seminars, workshops of theater and circus arts.

Then, we offer to go along the line to the centre of the city and Galliano - Gorbunovsky array by the 5th route.
The seventh sight is the Drama Theatre (the 3rd or the 5th routes, station with the same name) In December 1862 at the initiative of Demidov employees in the factory was discovered amateur theater. In 1955, on the central square of the Nizhny Tagil had built one of the most beautiful buildings in the city - Drama Theatre, and the area became to know as the Theatre Square. In 1963 the theater had name of D. Mamin-Sibiryak - the singer and chronicler of the Urals. The work of Dmitry Narkisovich always had the repertoire of theatre- "Wild Happiness", a musical story «Dogs», which was based on a story D.Mamina-Siberian "Postoico”. Since 1989, the team had been headed by Honored Artist of Russia, laureate of State Prize of Russia Valery Pashnin.Event in the cultural life of Nizhny Tagil and a legend of the theater became the play delivered by him - "Romeo and Juliet", which was coming on the scene Tagil more than ten years.
С11.JPGС12.JPG

The eighth sight is Museum-Reserve (Building of City Council) the 3rd or the 5th routes, station of Museum). The Museum-reserve is 160 years old. Now it is a museum-reserve of metallurgy of the Urals. It presents historical finds, products of Demidov plants, but some of them disappeared when the owners of factories have ceased to finance the completion of fund. «The Second Life» of the museum began in the 20 years of the last century. He became the Museum-Reserve in the 80's. In 1987 appeared the most important exhibit - the museum - plant, about that we will tell you later.

The ninth sight is the Factory- Museum (the5th or the 15th routes, station of the Museum). The founder of the famous dynasty of Ural breeders and founder of private industry was Nikita Demidovich Antufiev (Demidov). Demidov has launched a storm of activity on the development of metallurgy. Guns and kernels regularly came to the front. Production volumes have grown by leaps and bounds, it was high and product quality. In 1715 the Demidov plants began supplying of the Metal Admiralty, and from 1716 - and abroad. It is interesting; Nizhniy Tagil plant was the main supplier of metal for the Transsibirskaya magistral - one of the largest buildings in tsarist Russia. During the Great Patriotic War the plant was working as a success, producing ferrochrome and ferromanganese. Nizhny Tagil plant ceased work in 1987, having worked for 262 years, but then he was saved for history.

The tenth sight is the Lisya Mountain (station of the Chelyuskinitsev Street, the15th route).The Lisya Mountain is a symbol of Nizhny Tagil. Formerly known as Bald Mountain, because it is considered rose bushes and trees didn't grow there. Then its name was changed because of dissonance. It is considered that it is extinct volcano. In 1818, at the top of the hill was built a guard fire tower. At the foot of The Lisya Mountain there is an old factory museum. It is the only factory-museum in Russia. He was laid in 1725 by Akinfiev Demidov, and closed and mothballed in 1987.Now it is a park, exhibition area of industrial equipment of XVIII-XX centuries.

The eleventh sight is the Green Bridge (the 3rd or the 15th routes, station of Museum). The Green Bridge was built in 1989, it was originally wooden, but then in 1928 it was rebuilt because of flood. This bridge leads to the entrance of the plant named by Kuibyshev, it's pretty short, but as the Humpback bridge passes over the plant and the river, departing from dam.
С13.JPGС14.JPG

The twelfth sight is the Humpback Bridge (the 3rd route, station of Ostrovskogo Street). The official name of this bridge is the bridge of metallurgy, but it is seldom used. Often it is called hunchback. It was built for the first time in the 30th years of last century. It was made of wood, held in the same place and now - over the museum - factory. But his middle was lifted and locomotives could go to the plant. This made ​​a sort of "hump". Then the iron bridge was built in September-October 1944 by workers of the Kuibyshev plant. This bridge is unique - it binds to the historic part of town with the modern one. Since its construction, he has never been repaired capitally. Now he is in a poor condition, but every day people walk on it, sometimes risking their lives.

Our tour is finished. You can get back to the railway station by the 15th route.

Thank you for your attention!
С15.JPG


Назад